Building Your List With Facebook Events
One of the challenges of having a large Facebook friend and fan following is that not everyone might be on your local business email list. A creative way to get them onto your list is to have a Facebook Event, invite all of them to it, and create a registration form that will act as an opt-in.
Here is how to create your first Facebook Event:
- Think of an event that relates to your local business that would be of great interest to your friends and fans. Here are a few ideas:
- webinar with an expert or highly-sought individual in your industry
- seminar with an expert or group of experts on a topic that deals with solving problems, providing vital training, providing opportunities etc
- a physical event to be held at your business such as signings, demonstrations, grand opening, sales (e.g. Black Friday deals), a new product launch, a free consultation etc
- a physical event your business will be attending , organizing or sponsoring such as music concerts, trade shows, charity events etc