Facebook Ad Headlines: More Tips To Create Killer Headlines
In our last article, ‘Facebook Ads- How to create Attention Grabbing Headlines that Work’, we looked at why it was important to write great headlines and we explored 5 headline templates to help you get started.
This article shows you 10 more templates to supercharge your headline writing.
- The Direct Command Headline- this headline commands your reader to do something. It’s like a call to action.
Examples: Slash your mortgage; Negotiate your home loan; Call for free consult.
- The Promise Information Headline- this promises to give your reader useful information by using words like secrets, tips (note how I used that in my headline!), laws, rules, steps etc.
Examples: Steps to Home Ownership; Secret to Whiter Teeth; Best Weight Loss Tips.
- The Testimonial Headline- provides your reader with someone else’s endorsement or opinion of your business. This works very well when you target your ad to a demographic that has the endorser in your readers’ Facebook profile interests.
Examples: GOP okays Carpet Cleaners; Beyonce dines at Megu.
- The Authentic Headline- uses authentic yet peculiar facts that provides honest and truthful copy that can be trusted.
Examples: Ex-Marine releases fitness program; Dentist invents bad breath cure.
- The Who Headline- this asks your reader a question about a pre-existing desire compelling them to say “yes, me too” or “ yes, I do”.
Examples: Who Hates Dental Visits?; Who else loves seafood pizza?; Who wants a Bulls ticket?
- The Get Rid Headline- works like a charm for problems of all kinds such as medical conditions, physical ailments, pests, etc.
Examples: Get Rid of Black Mold; Get rid of arthritis today
- The Quick Way Headline- offers your reader an easy and fast way to solve an irritating problem in their lives.
Examples: Quick Way to Kill Bedbugs; Acne-free skin in 5 days
- The Do Something Like Someone Headline- this headline tells your reader to do something like someone they admire.
Examples: Dance like Michael Jackson; Cook like Martha Stewart; Write like Hemingway
- The Now You Can Have Headline- shows readers how they can satisfy a desire or dream they have for a long time.
Examples: Now You can be a size 10; Now you can own a home; Now you can make that speech, Now you can own a Lexus
- The Have Something You Can Be Proud of Headline- this appeals to the readers sense of pride, shame or vanity.
Examples: Have a 6 pack you can brag about; Have a smile you can be proud of; Get the forgiveness you need.
Hope these 10 headline tips sky rocket your ad’s click-through rates.